GET EDUCATED ABOUT SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN
Our resource library below contains whitepapers, brochures, customer success stories, and more. Get an in-depth look at how BPBD can help you take your business to the next level through hands-on SAP Business ByDesign implementation.
FLEXIBLE AND CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
BPBD understands that each growing business is unique. We strive to ensure implementation of your custom SAP Business ByDesign solution results in an environment that is the best fit for your organization.
Below are some of the companies who rely on our experience and expertise:
TRACKING END-TO-END BUSINESS PROCESSES
Regardless of the size, complexity, and geographical makeup of the client, our team of experienced and dedicated consultants is able to successfully implement SAP Business ByDesign.
- Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Medical Device
- Professional Services
- High Tech
Check out a few of our project snapshots that highlight the SAP Business ByDesign solutions implemented in some of the industries we serve.
LEARN HOW WE CAN HELP YOU MEET YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
BPBD utilizes their experience, creativity, and knowledge of SAP Business ByDesign with a very hands-on approach to engaging not only the client, but also SAP to develop robust, scalable solutions and designs to address business and regulatory requirements.
Our team collectively represents over 100 years of US and global implementations and application management services.
As a SAP Channel Partner, with top-tiered SAP Business ByDesign consulting partners worldwide, we are strategically positioned to deliver the SAP Business ByDesign solutions your company requires.
Call +1 (408) 480-3592 for a free consultation.
WHY SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN?
BPBD is one of the leading SAP Partners specializing with Business ByDesign. As product experts we have customized the application to meet your industry-specific needs and processes. We are dedicated to Business ByDesign because it is the best ERP cloud application. We see the value it brings to customers and how it moves their businesses forward.
Manage your entire business with a single cloud ERP solution – SAP Business ByDesign. Ideally suited for mid-market companies and subsidiaries of large corporations, this complete and integrated SaaS suite supports financials, personnel administration, sales, procurement, customer service, supply chain management, and more.
Download the Business ByDesign Overview to learn more about this comprehensive cloud ERP solution. The overview will provide you with:
- A comprehensive summary of the solution including benefits
- How the cloud solution is a foundation for success
- How it’s ready when you are
- How it scales with your business
- How it increases flexibility and automation
- How it rapidly brings value to your operation – affordably
Life Sciences Manufacturing: Real-World Examples of Increased Compliance, Transparency and Quality Controls
With SAP Business ByDesign (BYD) and BPBD’s unique approach, these companies can now experience the significant cost-saving benefits of cloud vs on premise application.
You will also have the opportunity to learn how steps can be taken, in the cloud, to achieve operational excellence with SAP Business ByDesign.
Learn from real-world examples of:
– How a pharmaceutical manufacturing company implemented SAP Business ByDesign customized program to maintain traceability and increase transparency in their global operations
– How Business ByDesign solved multi-language requirements across CMOs to support SCM planning and execution to meet regulations
– How Business ByDesign supported logistics & finance operations to meet certification compliance, as well as, repackaging & distribution challenges in CMOs
Key Take Aways
- Understand how your company can take advantage of the powerful, certifiable and compliant SAP Business ByDesign ERP application
- Understand how SAP Business ByDesign can be used for national and international operations
- Learn how BPBD shortens the time to go-live and reduces costs
- Gain insight into the total cost of ownership of SAP Business ByDesign cloud application in comparison to an on premise solution
About The Speakers
Dynamic leader with over 20 years of experience helping top technology companies successfully develop, implement, deploy and launch enterprise applications globally.
- Launched over 20 products and service offerings serving several million users globally
- Worked with multinational organizations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East
- Managed disparate and multilocation teams
- Translated broad consulting professional service experience to apply to and improve operations, logistics, partner and customer management
- Proven experience performing turnarounds for failing projects and businesses
- Earned the EVP Award and Outstanding Quality Award accolades
A global provider of regulatory products and services for life sciences with 13 years of experience working with over 250 firms in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, biopharmaceutical and diagnostics segments.
- Significant experience with the interpretation of regulatory requirements for software compliance as stipulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as well as for international agencies to include the European Medicines Agency (EMA), Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
- Practical experience with regulatory topics that include 21 CFR Part 11, Risk Management, Cloud compliance, Supplier compliance and procedural controls
- 15 years in manufacturing environments in capacities including Sales Executive, Program Manager for process improvement efforts and Project Manager for several Information Technology software implementations
MBA in Marketing & Finance from California State University, Long Beach and has served on several advisory boards for software development companies.
LIFE SCIENCES INDUSTRY: Top 5 Business Challenges and Their Solutions
The Life Sciences industry is undergoing fast paced change in a highly-competitive and regulated environment. As companies mobilize to introduce new products and manage their growth across national and international organizations – the complexity of their business is growing from the supply chain through distribution and retail. The responsibility of managing the quality of their products is foremost, along with the challenge to remain compliant on multiple regulatory levels – all while growing a successful financial and operational corporation.
Download the Top 5 Business Challenges and Their Solutions to learn more about the challenges and how companies use SAP Business ByDesign for product management, production scheduling, batch control and traceability, quality control, and data tracking for real time operational visibility.